You CAN Develop and Maintain Long Term Relationships with Your Customers.
We believe good business is all about practical solutions for managing your relationships, whether it is with your Customers, Vendors, Prospects, Stockholders or Employees.
Read what our clients have to say about BASM,
“The tight integration between our Accounting software and our Customer Relation Management software is a powerful asset to our sales staff. They have all the tools they need to successfully manage their customer and prospect communications and instant access to current and past order information without having to leave CRM.”
Todd Boynton, President,
Your business thrives when you have solutions to manage your business relationships effectively. Our solutions provide you with the tools it takes to foster these relationships. Integration between your CRM and ERP systems from BASM improves your communication while reducing redundant data entry and improving accuracy in communication.
Why do you need a CRM from BASM?
- Stronger Capabilities – Build and strengthen customer relationships to keep them coming back.
- Better Services – Provide value-added services that are difficult for competitors to duplicate.
- Faster Processes – Improve your product development and service delivery processes.
- Better Awareness – Increase your staff’s awareness of customer needs.
- Stronger Tools – Reduce customer frustration by not asking the same questions repeatedly.
- Simplified Marketing – Track and automate your customer marketing
An effective CRM system from BASM empowers your Customers and Prospects to do business with you—the way they choose. Imagine connecting your Customers to your Employees and business Partners across any department, through any process, and through any communication device—phone, fax, e-mail, text chat, as well as the internet.
Connect with your customers.
At BASM, we believe good business practices are all about having realistic solutions to manage your business relationships. Whether it is with your Customers, Vendors, Prospects, Stockholders your business thrives when you have these relationships under control.
Whitepaper: “How to Choose a CRM System”
When it comes to customer relationship management (CRM), it’s important to understand all the benefits of an integrated CRM system before beginning your selection process. We created this guide—to provide you with the essential information you need to make the best decision possible.
- How do I get started evaluating CRM options?
- How do I choose a CRM consultant & resller?
- How do I deploy a CRM across my orginization?
- Hosted vs. On-Demand vs. On-Premise?
- How do I determine my CRM implementation budget?
Our solutions provide you with the tools you need to effectively build and maintain your Customer relationships. Integration between your systems not only improves communications while reducing redundant data entry but also ultimately improves your business overall.
We have what you need to help you automate and grow your business with realistic solutions, practical advice and extensive distribution knowledge. Take our free Warehouse ROI Assessment to get realistic solutions for your distribution business now!